- Must be 21 years old or older.
- Own an approved, street legal, 4x4.
- Pass a background check.
- Come to a monthly meeting and see what we're all about. Get to know us and let us get to know you.
- Meetings are held the second Tuesday of every month at 7:30 pm.
- Make the commitment to support your community through Search & Rescue.
- Fill out an application.
- Fill out a background check form.
- Apply for a Division of Emergency Management (DEM) Card (through the application process).
- Meet with the oral board for an interview.
- Once accepted by the oral board, each member has a 6 month probationary period. This is an opportunity for the applicant to attend meetings, participate in training to meet the minimum requirements, and make sure this is the commitment you want to make.